This is an article by Salena Zito of the Tribune Review (dated March 5, 2006). She is a talented writer whom I have asked to send me her articles. You may read her article about the progress of the Iraqi situation and its importance to the whole world here. It is a well researched and thoughtful article, and I recommend it.
Sunday, March 12, 2006
US Centcom Press Release
US Centcom Video Feed
US Centcom Audio Feed
US Centcom News Feed
To find lengthier posts such as NGAUS reports, longer stories, etc, please go to DoD Daily News-2. Also, do not forget to thank every serviceman/woman you see for their service and your freedom. Thank you, and have a great day.
- Kenneth Rijock Op-ed: Will Chavez Embroil Venezuel...
- Howie Carr Fought FBI's #2 MW and Lives to Talk Ab...
- Roe v Wade for Men?
- Bosun's Op-ed: Ann Coulter's article 'It's hard ou...
- DeLay Takes the Primary Handily
- Old Grey Lady Goes After Bloggers; Fight Back!
- Should the Axis of Evil Extend to Chavez?
- Celebrate the Life and Honor the Memory of a Hero
- Subpoenas for WSJ and Reporters
- President Bush Visits MacDill Air Force Base: 2/17...