Coulter notes that this year's "Academy Awards ceremony was a major strategic retreat by Hollywood. Despite all their "Bolshevik bluster" about how Democratic politicians won't stand up to Republicans, the Hollywood left is as scared of decent patriotic Americans as the Democrats are." Hey, even the ratings were down this year.
Here is a hint of Coulter's evidence of the Hollywood retreat:
- 'Brokeback Mountain' did not win best picture (Despite all the pre-hype);
- 'Munich' won nothing (The non-factual portrayal of that tragic slaughter of Olympic athletes);
- The Palestinian suicide bombers movie won nothing (Boy, are we luck that the homicidal maniacs were not glorified at the Academy);
- There was no angry self-righteousness from Vanessa Redgrave against 'Zionist hooligans,' or from Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon for the Haitian boat people;
- There was no Bush-bashing rhetoric this year;
- Michael Moore was absent;
- And, Whoopi Goldberg was not the hostess.
The WordSmith from Nantucket was right-on in his post, Clueless Clooney the Looney, posted at The Bosun Locker, yesterday. Wait until you read what Coulter has to say about George at World Net Daily ! Go to Coulter's column at 'It's hard out here for a wimp'!
Technorati tags: Ann Coulter, Munich, Palestinian Suicide Bomber Movie,Brokeback Mountain, World Net Daily, George Clooney, Whoopi Goldberg, Republican, Democrat, Hollywood, prejudice, Bolshevik bluster, Anti-Semitism